Affordable Melbourne Carpet & Steam Cleaning by Jenas
Carpet Steam Cleaning – 1300 887 131 – Call Now!
Friendly carpet steam cleaning in Melbourne with qualified IICRC and SCRIA certified staff servicing 7 days a week.
Our highly trained professional carpet cleaning experts clean your floor carpets, upholstery and tiles to provide a healthy and stain free area. We only use highest quality, environment and pet friendly chemicals providing a safe and clean room environment to stay in.
We provide same day cleaning service and we normally reach any location in Melbourne within an hour so call us whenever you need professional carpet cleaners to get your cleaning done within your budget and in time.
- 24/7 cleaning services – We know that spills and carpet damage can happen at any time, and we are here to help, always.
- Same day cleaning – We reach out to you on the same day provided you call us before 10AM and book our services.
- Emergency service – We are available for any emergency situations such as flood damage, pipe leaks and related water damage restoration.
Our popular carpet steam cleaning methods and process we undertake:
- Vacuuming to loose dirt.
- Spray heated water and the synthesized solution.
- Leaving the solution on the carpet to dissolve the stubborn mud, stains and dirt.
- Spraying clean water from high-pressure jets for a thorough wash.
- Vacuuming again to suck the dirt away, until the carpet is dry.
Carpet dry cleaning method is just slightly different from steam cleaning. The prime difference being the amount of water used. Equally effective as hot water extraction, this process uses 90% less water as compared to steam cleaning. Usually preferred in heavy duty areas and zones which need fast drying.
The dry cleaning method of carpet cleaning involves:
- Pre-vacuuming with industrial strength vacuum cleaner.
- Treating carpet with dry cleaning solution to target oily residues, stains, stubborn dirt.
- Using cotton pads soaked in hot water and sanitising solution.
- Attaching cotton pads to high-speed floor polisher which uses the heat and the agitation to loosen the dirt.
- Changing the cotton pads regularly in the process to revive the brightness and original texture of the carpet fabric.
A simple and fast method of carpet cleaning, bonnet cleaning involves minimum moisture.
The steps are as follows:
- The cotton, rayon or polypropylene pad is attached to the rotary machine.
- The rotating pad absorbs the soil and dirt.
- The bonnet pad absorbs the soil sucked by the pad.
Care should be taken to change the pad as it gets soiled to prevent it getting absorbed back in the carpet.
Why choose carpet steam cleaning from Jenas?
Special offers – We have a running seasonal offer. Please call us and ask for our special packages whereby you can save if you book today.
Detailing – We provide you a customised quote depending upon the condition of your carpet. We visit your premise to assess and provide custom quotation to save you money.
High-pressure equipment – Professional carpet cleaners always use high-tech equipment designed to provide high-impact with the methods as described above.
Convenient – We are easy to reach and hire. Just call us on 1300 887 131 and book one of our Melbourne based cleaner to service your home or office at any time of the day.
Our carpet cleaning package:
Our carpet cleaning specialists will provide you the price depending upon the assessment the required cleanup and give custom quote to save you money. For deep and heavy stains, we generally use steam cleaning to clean your carpets.
All our cleaning services are provided with free deodorising ensuring a hygienic finish with long lasting smell.
I had water damage in house as my sink pipe got burst and 3 bedrooms n hall was in water. Call this company and sent a guy very quickly. Technician was very professional and did an impressive job. Even price was reasonable. I highly recommend this guy Sam.
Had a terrible accident with the dog on brand new carpet. Vic was excellent. Carpet looks good as new.
It was a wonderful experience with Jenas because I have hired steam cleaning services in the past but Jenas have been exceptionally professional in performing their cleaning activities and they exceeded my expectations by far. If you are in Melbourne and need steam cleaning, I highly recommend Jenas.
My carpet went from wet to dry in no time, which helped because we had a house inspection a couple of days later. Thanks!
I am pleased with the steam carpet cleaning done by Jenas. I had a party last weekend and was in a dilemma to hire a cleaning company however after the carpet cleaning was done I am really satisfied with the outcome. Keep up the good work guys.
MargaretGraphic Designer, Avondale Heights
This man is a hard-working, courteous person who really knows what he's doing. He actually did more for us than we expected. This is the second time I've used your services, and I was very pleased both times. Vikki is very professional, polite, and informative. I'd highly recommend you guys!
OliviaHome Maker, Brunswick
You did a wonderful job of cleaning our carpet and spotting other areas. I would definitely use your service again. Dylan and the other worker were very conscientious and thorough.
John smithMarketing Manager, Collins St, Melbourne CBD
I am always pleased with the outcome. I can't imagine why I would call anyone else for my carpet and upholstery cleaning needs.You're fantastic! We love your service. Everything is completely professional. You have exceeded our expectations.
Emma BamblettNon-for-Profit organisation, East Brunswick
Vic has done an excellent job with our carpets. Makes the office look so much better. The service was outstanding and accomodated to our needs and time of service.