Emergency Carpet Cleaning Melbourne Services
Jena's Carpet Cleaning is one of the most reputable carpet cleaning companies in Melbourne. We provide cleaning services for your home and offices. Our certified carpet cleaning Melbourne experts have over 15 years of combined professional experience to clean your carpet and remove most stains to remove bacteria and allergens.
Cleaning a carpet enhances the look of your room. Still, most importantly, it is associated with the health of the dwellers. Depending on the human foot traffic, the carpet gathers soil, dander and accidental spills which results in stains.
- Perform residential and commercial carpet cleaning
- We can remove all types of stains
- Can reach anywhere within one hour
- All our staff are IICRC certified
- 24 hours emergency service
- Highly affordable prices in Melbourne
- 100% guaranteed satisfaction
We remove most carpet stains using our latest technology to keep your carpets maintained for a longer duration. Our carpet cleaning Melbourne experts remove most pet urine stains, human dander, chewing gum, grease, ink, paint, adhesives, coffee, tea and red wine stains. Using state-of-the-art equipment, we use the most effective carpet steam cleaning method to remove dirt and stains for the allergy-free environment.
Our carpet cleaning Melbourne service is second to none. We deliver carpet steam cleaning services with 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed.
Before and After Photos
Carpet steam cleaning method:
- Pre-inspection: Our carpet cleaning team of professionals will inspect your carpet for any possible presence of stains or any existing damage.
- Fibre ID: We will identify the fibre of the carpet if necessary.
- Dry Vacuuming: The first and most crucial step in cleaning your carpet is to remove dry particle soil by using a vacuum with an effective filtration system.
- Stain Treatment: We will pre-treat the stain with a special solution to loosen and lift it, before steam cleaning. We remove urine stains, coffee and tea stains, red wine stains, and stains from milk, polish and lipstick.
- Pre-Spray: We pre-spray appropriate chemical and give it enough dwell time to loosen leftover soil.
- Agitation: We do agitation, manually or mechanical action for suspension of heavily soiled areas if necessary.
- Hot Water Extraction: This method is the most effective carpet cleaning method so far. We use hot water extraction with high pressure over carpet fibres to suspend and extract soil and stains. Our powerful steam cleaning equipment can remove stubborn soil, dirt, grimes and excess moisture from the carpet.
- Grooming: We perform pile setting or grooming, which improves the appearance of your carpet, and it also facilitates faster drying.
Even if you know the process of carpet cleaning, several factors affect the efficient cleaning of a carpet. Those factors are the skill of a cleaner, pre-spraying chemical, temperature, spray pressure, agitation, vacuum power, and carpet type that affects the overall steam cleaning of a carpet. Carpet steam cleaning method is widely used and proven to deep clean the carpet.
We use eco-friendly biodegradable products that are child safe and pet-friendly to ensure you have a safe and clean place to live.
Generally, carpets will become dry after 5-6 hours depending upon the outside weather condition and air circulation, so keep your room properly ventilated. Please do not start the heater as it will increase humidity and could take longer time to dry your carpet. Let it dry naturally with wind and air circulation over the carpet.
Our carpet cleaning Melbourne technicians can efficiently clean the wool carpet, nylon, polyester, acrylic and polypropylene carpets.
Types of Carpet Cleaning methods
Steam carpet cleaning
This is the most effective carpet cleaning method. High-pressure hot water is used to agitate carpet fibres which easily dissolves dirt and sand. A high-pressure vacuum is used to remove the loose soil. Cleaning agents are applied to the stained surfaces; carpet is agitated with a brush, rinsed, and vacuumed to remove it. If you have children or pets, this is the most efficient cleaning method for hygienic purposes. Most carpet cleaning Melbourne companies uses a steam cleaning method.
Bonnet cleaning is a low-moisture fast-drying method used in commercial premises. A heavy-duty motorised machine with pads immersed in cleaning solutions is employed to absorb dirt from the top surface of your carpet. It is suitable only to clean the face of the carpet, but it is not ideal for deep cleaning.
In this method, encapsulating chemical is sprayed on the carpet and then brushed with a rotary brush machine. It helps to crystallise the dirt into powder form, which is extracted with a vacuum cleaner to clean the carpet in a commercial setup.
This method involves the application of a sterile cleaning solution to split oil residues. This method releases dirt that can be cleaned using a motorised counter-rotating brush machine.
Why clean carpets regularly?
- Normal wear and tear, high foot traffic and natural environment are leading factors to infuse dirt and dust on to the carpet.
- Carpet also contains a virus, harmful bacteria, human dander, dust mites and allergens too. It should be cleaned regularly to maintain the hygienic environment in your home.
- Dirty carpet also causes stains in the long run with yellow and brown stains.
- Dirty carpets have a short lifespan and lose its softness.
- Food or drinks are often spilled on the carpet, making it more vulnerable to stains and dirt.
- Untreated stains on the carpet may lead to dangerous contaminants.
It is highly recommended to clean your home carpet with a vacuum cleaner regularly.
However, it is also advisable to get your carpets cleaned professionally every six months to extend the carpet life.
Carpet stain removal service in Melbourne
Our carpet cleaners in Melbourne provides the best stain removal service in Melbourne. Irrespective of the type of stain on the carpet, we can remove stains most of the time. Stains make your carpet look ugly and unprofessional if you have an office setup.
When stains age or becomes old, it penetrates deep into the carpet, it is most challenging to agitate and remove stains. We deliver the most satisfactory results in Melbourne with our relevant experience and advanced skills.
- Red Wine Stain Removal
- Ink Stain Removal
- Pet Urine Stain Removal
- Lipstick Stain Removal
- Chewing Gum Removal
- Milk, Coffee and Tea Stains Removal
Scotchguard protection to keep your carpet stain-free
Accidental spills and food drops occur most of the time, especially if you have children at home. If your carpet is affected by frequent spills and food drops, then provide your carpets with complete protection by using our Scotchguard protection service.
A Scotchguard solution is applied to the carpet fibres, which acts as a stain repellent solution for your carpets.
Few benefits of Scotchguard protection:
- It helps the carpet to remain stain-free from water and oil-based products
- Soiling on the carpet will be resisted
- It forms a protective layer which blots the spills before it stains the carpet.
- During the cleaning of a carpet, stains come off quickly by mere agitating it.
- Regular vacuuming will pick up the dirt easily
How much do we charge for carpet cleaning, Melbourne?
We charge based on the square footage area. Our minimum charge is $75 per 35sq mtr. However, the exact cost of carpet cleaning for you will depend on the area of the carpet, presence of stains, type of carpet and location of the carpet.
Reducing the cost of carpet cleaning
There are a few things you could do to save cost on cleaning carpets.
- Move your furniture: If you depend on the carpet cleaning professionals to move your furniture, they may charge you. To minimise the cost, try to relocate your furniture to the rooms without carpet before the carpet cleaning begins.
- Vacuum regularly: If you keep vacuuming your carpets regularly, it will have less wear and tear, and less maintenance will be required. This will also cut down costs in the long run.
- No shoes on the carpet: Shoes presses hard on the carpet fibres causing it to wear faster. If you wish to increase the time between regular carpet cleaning, then don’t wear shoes on the carpet.
- Measure your room: Carpet cleaning Melbourne companies charge based on the area required to be cleaned. You should measure your carpeted area to know the exact square footage needed to be cleaned.
Sanitising a carpet is a necessary task in carpet cleaning to be undertaken to avoid bacterial growth in the future. This process of sanitisation helps those who are asthma patients, elderly if you have pets and especially if you have children who spend most of the time on carpets.
You must provide hygienic conditions within your home for all the inhabitants. Our anti-bacterial treatment will eliminate germs and leaves a fresh aroma within your abode.
Hire a professional steam cleaning company in Melbourne
To keep your carpets clean, call our carpet steam cleaning Melbourne specialists for quality carpet cleaning.
Our IICRC certified steam cleaning Melbourne technicians will provide high-quality eco-friendly cleaning solutions depending upon the stains and condition of your carpet.
To receive an affordable and cost-effective quote for steam cleaning of your carpets, please fill-up the form, and we’ll email back the estimated cost for cleaning your carpet.
Call us now on 1300 887 131 to hire an experienced carpet cleaning Melbourne experts.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much carpet cleaning cost?
The situation of your current carpet determines the cost of quality carpet cleaning in Melbourne. Usually, when you make a telephonic inquiry with us, our representatives ask you different questions so we can provide you with a rough cost estimate. Provide the truthful situation of the carpet to get the estimated cost nearest to the actual price.
Can you remove carpet stains?
Most of the dry cleaning carpet or steam cleaning carpet professionals make use of a compelling mix of solutions along with their experiences to fight the stain. However, if some stubborn stains remain, our cleaner should suggest other methods to lighten it with time. However, we can remove all wine and coffee stains.
How long to dry the carpet and use it after steam cleaning?
Steam cleaning takes around 4 to 8 hours. If we washed the carpets with detergent and soap with a traditional steam cleaning method, then it could take approximately 8 to 24 hours to dry completely.