Carpet Cleaning Melbourne
Jena’s Carpet Cleaning company offers affordable cleaning services for your home and commercial properties in Melbourne. Our team of certified carpet cleaning Melbourne experts have over 15 years of combined professional experience.
The purpose of carpet cleaning is to remove soil. Carpet on floor acts as a filter for soils, gases, animal or human dander and various other material. It must be cleaned for health reasons. However, the appearance is also essential. Carpet cleaning for health requires the physical removal of solid and particle soil as much as possible through extraction or eradication of these soil.
- Perform residential and commercial carpet cleaning
- We can remove all types of stains
- Can reach anywhere within one hour
- All our staff are IICRC certified
- 24 hours emergency service
- Highly affordable prices in Melbourne
- 100% guaranteed satisfaction
We remove most pet urine stains, human dander, chewing gum, grease, ink, paint, adhesives, coffee, tea and red wine stains. Using state-of-the-art equipment, we use the most effective carpet steam cleaning method to remove dirt and stains for the allergy-free environment.
Our carpet cleaning service is second to none. Our professional cleaners deliver steam cleaning services with 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Carpet steam cleaning method:
- Pre-inspection: Our carpet cleaning Melbourne experts will inspect your carpet for any possible presence of stains or any existing damage.
- Fibre ID: We will identify the fibre of the carpet if necessary.
- Dry Vacuuming: The first and most important step in cleaning your carpet is to remove dry particle soil by using a vacuum with an effective filtration system.
- Stain Treatment: If your carpet has any stain like urine, coffee, tea, red wine, milk, nail polish, lipstick and many more, we apply an appropriate chemical to remove them. We will pre-treat the stain with a special solution to loosen and lift it, before steam cleaning.
- Pre-Spray: We pre-spray appropriate chemical and give it enough dwell time to loosen leftover soil.
- Agitation: We do agitation, manually or mechanical action for suspension of heavily soiled areas if necessary.
- Hot Water Extraction: Being the most effective carpet cleaning method so far, we use hot water extraction with high pressure over carpet fibres to suspend and extract soil and stains. Our powerful steam cleaning equipment can remove stubborn soil, dirt, grimes and excess moisture from the carpet.
- Grooming: We perform pile setting or grooming which improves the appearance of your carpet and it also facilitates faster drying.
There are factors such as the skill of a cleaner, pre-spraying chemical, temperature, spray pressure, agitation, vacuum power, and carpet type that affects the overall steam cleaning of a carpet. This method is widely used and proven to deep clean the carpet.
We use eco-friendly biodegradable products that are child safe and pet-friendly to ensure you have a safe and clean place to live in.
Before and After Photos
Our cleaning services for Melbourne residents.
Our professional carpet cleaning Melbourne team not only clean carpet and rugs but also offer varied services as below:
We clean, dry and sanitise your wet carpets.
Recover your water damaged carpets affected by pipe leakages.
Restore your flood-damaged carpets affected from heavy rainfall.
Mend carpets that have been worn out over time.
Get rid of dirt buildup in your tiles and grouts.
Maintain and restore your rug to its original condition
We perform steam cleaning of your carpets to remove dirt and dust.
Reduce and take care of mould pollutants in your home and office.
Rebuild your home’s surfaces after a fire incident.
Drying of hardwood timber floors.
Clean and protect your upholstery.
Remove unwanted bacteria and bed bugs from your mattress.
Apart from residences, we serve local clinics, restaurants, offices, hospitals, hotels and pubs with above-mentioned services.
Emergency carpet drying and cleaning services
We work 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For any emergency carpet cleaning service in Melbourne, call us on 1300 887 131.
Our certified carpet cleaning Melbourne professionals work round the clock to give you the convenience of time whenever you want us to get your premises cleaned.
Water or Flood Damage Carpet Cleaning
Got flooded carpets? Our master water damage restorer in Melbourne is here to help.
No matter the severity of the damage, our flood damage carpet cleaning professionals can arrive within 1 hour of your call and start to clean up anywhere in Melbourne.
Call our water damage restoration experts now and save your home or office.
Emergency Wet Carpet Drying
We also provide wet carpet drying and cleaning service at an affordable price.
Our Melbourne based professional IICRC certified carpet cleaners equipped with latest moisture measuring devices, industrial air movers and LGR dehumidifiers to dry wet carpets and provide appropriate sanitisation with anti-microbial to kill bacteria and prevent the growth of mould and mildew.
Call our carpet cleanup and restoration team for your emergency situation.
Hire a professional steam cleaning company in Melbourne
Carpets require regular cleanup and with our quality high-pressure carpet steam cleaning service in Melbourne, you avoid having dust mites and harmful microorganisms.
To keep your carpets clean, call our carpet steam cleaning Melbourne specialists for quality carpet cleaning.
Our IICRC certified technicians will provide high-quality eco-friendly cleaning solutions depending upon the stains and condition of your carpet. Accordingly, offer you a ballpark quote that’s economical and cost-effective for high-pressure steam cleaning of your carpets.
Call us now on 1300 887 131 to hire experienced carpet cleaners for your Melbourne property.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much carpet cleaning cost?
The situation of your current carpet determines the cost of quality carpet cleaning in Melbourne. Usually, when you make a telephonic inquiry with us, our representatives ask you different questions so we can provide you with a rough cost estimate. Provide the truthful situation of the carpet to get the estimated cost nearest to the actual price.
Can you remove carpet stains?
Most of the dry cleaning carpet or steam cleaning carpet professionals make use of a compelling mix of solutions along with their experiences to fight the stain. However, if some stubborn stains remain, our cleaner should suggest other methods to lighten it with time. However, we can remove all wine and coffee stains.
How long to dry the carpet and use it after steam cleaning?
Steam cleaning takes around 4 to 8 hours. If we washed the carpets with detergent and soap with a traditional steam cleaning method, then it could take approximately 8 to 24 hours to dry completely.